The Nerazzurri will be hoping to continue their late push for a Champions League spot when they lock horns with Roberto Donadoni's men on Wednesday night
Santacroce, Paletta, Lucarelli
Jonathan, Valiani, Valdes, Galloppa, Modesto
Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Nagatomo
Guarin, Cambiasso, Stankovic
Parma boss Roberto Donadoni will be without the services of goalkeeper Antonio Mirante, who is out for the rest of the season after picking up a muscle knock during the 2-1 win over Lecce last weekend.
Cristian Zaccardo will also miss out through injury while Francesco Modesto will replace Massimo Gobbi, who is serving a suspension.
Meanwhile, Inter coach Andrea Stramaccioni will likely name the same back four he used in the 2-1 win over Cesena on Sunday, as Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti and Walter Samuel are all nursing injuries.
Wesley Sneijder and Ricky Alvarez are starting to round into form after their injury lay-offs and should play in behind striker Diego Milito in a 4-3-2-1 formation.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Parma have not conceded at home in their last two fixtures at the Stadio Ennio Tardini.
- Robero Donadoni's men are currently riding a four-game winning streak and have outscored their opponents 9-2 during that span.
- The Gialloblu have won their last three matches at the Stadio Ennio Tardini.
- Inter have scored 14 goals in six games since Stramaccioni took charge of the first team.
- The Nerazzurri are undefeated in their last three matches away from San Siro.
- The Beneamata have won 10 games by a one-goal margin this season.