Coach Massimiliano Allegri will be hopeful that his side can kick on from their weekend win in Serie A and begin to gain momentum when they visit Sicily on Tuesday
Munoz, Donati, Von Bergen
Morganella, Barreto, Kurtic, Mantovani
Bonera, Zapata, Yepes
Abate, De Jong, Montolivo, Boateng
Emanuelson, El Shaarawy, Pazzini
Long-term absentee Abel Hernandez will continue to watch from the sidelines for Palermo until well into 2013, while defender Milan Milanovic - a player seemingly destined to play for the opposition based on his name alone - is out of action until the middle of November.
Meanwile, Robinho remains an injury doubt for the visitors and did not make the bench in the Rossoneri's 1-0 weekend win over Genoa with a thigh problem.
Massimiliano Allegri could choose to drop Alexandre Pato after an ineffective performance on Saturday, which would give someone like Giampaolo Pazzini the opportunity to impress.
One of the major questions will be whether the San Siro coach chooses to pursue the 3-4-3 system the team have recently taken up, and what impact that might have on their performance on Tuesday night.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Palermo are languishing in 18th spot in Serie A but could close the gap on AC Milan (currently in 10th after round nine of games) on Tuesday night.
- The hosts head into this match having failed to score or concede in their last two matches.
- In nine matches since the season started, Palermo have only succeeded in scoring on three occasions and have the joint worst amount of goals in the Italian top flight.
- AC Milan have had a rough start to their campaign having lost so many players during the summer transfer window, and in their last seven league matches have only won twice.
- Stephan El Shaarawy (pictured right) has had a storming start to his season, sitting joint-top of the Serie A goalscorers chart with six to his name. El Shaaraway is 6/1 with Bet365 to score the first goal in this game.
- The visitors and the Sicilian's have each won five of their last 10 clashes with each other in Serie A. The last league draw between the two teams came in February 2007.