The Ligue 1 giants continue their continental campaign with a first ever meeting against the Croatians on Tuesday night
Briand, Grenier, Bastos
Leko, Vida,Tonel, Ibanez
Tomecek, Badelj, Calello, Kovacic
Lyon have a number of continuing injury issues ahead of Tuesday's showdown with Dinamo Zagreb. Yoann Gourcuff and Lisandro Lopez are still some way short of a first-team return along with Cris, Ederson and Yannis Tafer, who have all missed games this season.
Kim Kallstrom had a slight issue with an ankle problem but should take his place alongside Maxime Gonalons in the heart of midfield.
Dinamo Zagreb are expected to field more or less the same XO that narrowly lost 1-0 to Real Madrid with Sime Vrsaljko continuing to serve a suspension. Josip Simunic returns to the side after missing matchday one.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lyon drew 0-0 with Ajax in their opening group game of this season's Champions League.
- Since their clash with the Dutch champions, the French side have beaten rivals Marseille and Bordeaux in Ligue 1, whilst also losing 1-0 to Caen.
- Lyon's Dejan Lovren played for Dinamo's youth team before joining the French giants in 2010.
- Remi Garde's men have drawn their last two Champions League encounters.
- Dinamo Zagreb were beaten 1-0 by Spanish giants and last year's semi-finalists Real Madrid on matchday one.
- Since that encounter two weeks ago, Krunoslav Jurcic's men have won all three league games, scoring 14 goals in the process.
- The Croatians are top of their domestic league, with 25 points from a possible 27.
- This will be the first meeting between the two sides.