The Latics travel to East Anglia hopeful of a victory which could be vital in their uphill battle to avoid relegation, which is becoming a more difficult challenge by the week
Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Naughton
Pilkington, Howson, Johnson, Surman
Stam, Caldwell, Alacaraz, Figueroa
Moses, McCarthy, Beausejour
Norwich are without on-loan defender David Ayala (hamstring problem) but are likely to start with the same back four as they did for their game against Stoke City.
They are also without former Everton forward James Vaughan (knee) but manager Paul Lambert will not be unduly concerned as he has two in-form strikers in the shape of Grant Holt and Steve Morison.
Wigan have a full squad available this weekend but it is likely that manager Roberto Martinez will look for a complete overhaul among the forwards after the poor performances of Conor Sammon and Franco Di Santo in the 2-0 defeat to Swansea.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The two sides have only met at Carrow Road once in the league, resulting in a 2-0 win for Norwich City in April 2004.
- Wigan have only won three away games this season, although this is two more than they have managed at home.
- The Latics have committed more fouls than any other side in the league, 349.
- Despite his scoring heroics for Norwich, Grant Holt (pictured right) is the player who has committed the most fouls in the Premier League.
- Norwich have only won one of their last five games at home, a 2-0 victory over Bolton.
- Roberto Martinez's side have only won once in their last 12 fixtures.
- 35 per cent of Wigan's goals have been from outside of the box, a higher percentage than for any other Premier League side.
- The Canaries have scored more headers, 14, than any other team in the league. Norwich are 5/2 with William Hill to score a headed goal in this match.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.