The Championship side have struggled for results in the league - with just three wins in their last 14 games, while their Premier League opponents head into the game in form
Dunne, Shittu, Beevers, Lowry
Taylor, Abdou, Trotter, Henry
Alcaraz, Scharner, Figueroa
Boyce, McCarthy, Gomez, Beausejour McManaman, Kone, Di Santo
Millwall boss Kenny Jackett is set to make some changes from the side which lost 2-1 to Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship on Tuesday. However, the back four could remain unchanged.
James Henry has been a regular in his side’s team this season and is likely to come back into the starting XI, while Andy Keogh could partner Rob Hulse upfront, with Jermaine Easter dropping down to the bench.
As for Wigan, Roberto Martinez is unlikely to make many changes from the starting XI which drew 1-1 at QPR. On-loan Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Joel Robles could again keep his place in goal ahead of Ali Al Habsi.
Franco Di Santo could be recalled after coming off the bench - possibly in place of Shaun Maloney. Mike Politt (hip), Ivan Ramis and Albert Crusat (both knee), and Ben Watson (broken leg) all remain sidelined.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Liam Trotter and Andy Keogh (pictured right), are Millwall's joint top scorers this season - with six goals apiece.
- The Lions currently sit 16th in the Championship having won three of their last 14 league matches.
- Millwall have reached the FA Cup semi-finals by beating Preston, Aston Villa, Luton Town and Blackburn.
- The winners of the semi-final are likely to qualify for the qualifying rounds of next season’s Europa League even if they lose in the FA Cup final. The other semi-finalists Manchester City and Chelsea are both expected to finish in the Premier League's top four.
- This is the furthest Wigan have ever progressed in the FA Cup - they have overcome Bournemouth, Macclesfield, Huddersfield and Everton so far.
- The Latics scored three goals in three minutes to beat Everton in the previous round - Maynor Figueroa, Connor McManaman and Jordi Gomez scored the goals.
- Wigan have kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight matches against Millwall in all competitions.