There looks set to be a festival atmosphere for the match at San Siro on Saturday as the newly crowned champions celebrate winning their first league title since 2004
|AC Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.
Kevin-Prince Boateng will be the only first-team regular to miss the match as he is suspended. Andrea Pirlo could be making his San Siro swansong as speculation of a summer switch to Juventus heats up.
|Cagliari (4-3-1-2): Agazzi; Canini, Ariaudo, Astori, Agostini; Biondini, Nainggolan, Lazarri; Cossu; Missiroli, Acquafresca.
Cagliari coach Roberto Donadoni will have the luxury of choosing from a full-strength squad as he returns to his old stomping ground on Saturday.
- AC Milan clinched their 18th Scudetto following the 0-0 draw against Roma last weekend.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men have beaten Cagliari in their last four Serie A meetings.
- AC Milan are currently on a six-game unbeaten run.
- They are unbeaten in their last nine games at San Siro.
- Cagliari's last win against AC Milan in Serie A came in 1998.
- Roberto Donadoni's men are currently in the midst of a three-game losing streak.
- Cagliari have picked up only two points in their last five matches.
- They have also conceded 24 goals on the road this season.