The Italian league leaders will host the Rossoblu at the San Siro on Sunday with one hand already on the Scudetto
|AC Milan (4-3-1-2)
Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Flamini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Boateng; Cassano, Robinho.
Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri will be without the services of two key strikers as Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still suspended while Alexandre Pato is nursing a thigh injury. The league leaders also have some problems in midfield as Mark van Bommel is suspended and Gennaro Gattuso is out with a muscle strain.
Viviano; Cassarini, Moras, Portanova, Britos, Morleo; Mutarelli, Mudingayi, Della Rocca; Ramirez, Di Vaio
Bologna have no suspensions to deal with but will have to make do without Diego Perez who will join long-term absentees Gyorgy Garics and Antonio Busce on the sidelines.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan have won three of their last four meetings against Bologna.
- The league leaders have conceded only 23 goals in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men have scored 14 goals in their last four matches at San Siro.
- Milan have yet to concede a goal from the penalty spot this term.
- Robinho (pictured right) is Milan's third highest scorer this season with 13 goals, behind the suspended Ibrahimovic (20) and injured Pato (16).
- Bologna have conceded a league high 11 goals in the first 15 minutes of games this season.
- The Rossoblu are currently riding a four-game losing streak.
- Bologna have been outscored 9-1 in the last four matches.
- Alberto Malesani's men have picked up only three points in their last five road games.