Coming into the game with a 4-0 aggregate lead after a superb debut in the competition last week at the Liberty Stadium, the Welsh outfit have one foot in the next round
Albornoz, Johansson, Helander, Ricardinho
Hamad, Friberg, Forsberg, Halsti
Rangel, Flores, Williams, Taylor
De Guzman, Canas
Dyer, Michu, Routledge
Central defender Erik Johansson returns from a foot injury to provide a boost at the back for Malmo, whilst the preferred striking duo of Magnus Eriksson and Tokelo Rantie should feature after each netted on Sunday in domestic play.
Swansea will miss Pablo Hernandez and summer signing Jonjo Shelvey through a groin injury and illness respectively, with second-choice goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel in with a chance of playing with the Welsh side 4-0 up on aggregate.
Michael Laudrup will likely deploy burgeoning dynamic partnership Michu and Wilfried Bony up front after a fine showing in the first leg and with the opening Premier League drawing near, while Chico Flores should be fit to start in defence.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Malmo last reached the play-off round of a European competition in the 2011-12 Champions League campaign, only to fall 4-3 on aggregate to Dinamo Zagreb.
- With a double in the first leg of the tie, record Swans signing Wilfried Bony (pictured right) brought his career goals tally in the Europa League to 10 in 16 appearances. He is 5/1 with William Hill to score two or more in the second leg.
- Michu had yet to feature in continental competition despite prior to last Wednesday's demolition of the 16-time Allsvenskan champions, scoring on his European debut.
- Malmo have lost just 10 times in their last 51 competitive fixtures across all competitions, averaging 1.8 goals scored and 1.1 goals conceded per match.
- Michael Laudrup's side features only two players not hailing from Uefa member countries, Ivorian Bony and South Korea international Ki Sung-Yeung
- Malmo hitmen Tokelo Rantie and Magnus Eriksson each rank in the top 10 of the Allsvenskan scoring charts having bagged seven league goals to date with 18 matches played.