Jose Mourinho's men head into the match with a slender 3-2 advantage over Manuel Pellegrini's side, with a potential tie against Barcelona up for grabs
Sanchez, Demichelis, Mathijsen, Monreal
Cazorla, Apono, Toulalan, Isco
Van Nistelrooy, Fernandez
Diarra, Ramos, Albiol, Marcelo
Xabi Alonso, Khedira
Callejon, Ozil, Ronaldo
Elsewhere, in-form striker Karim Benzema looks set to overcome a minor injury picked up against Granada at the weekend and is likely to start on Tuesday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The first leg between the sides saw Real Madrid come from two goals behind to win 3-2 against Malaga thanks to strikes from Sami Khedira, Gonzalo Higuain, and Karim Benzema.
- Real Madrid's match in between the Copa del Rey legs was against Granada in La Liga. A brace from Karim Benzema and goal each from Sergio Ramos, Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo saw Madrid cruise to a 5-1 victory.
- The last time that Madrid lost a Copa del Rey match was last season when they were defeated 2-0 in a second leg against Levante. Lucky for Jose Mourinho's side, they had already won the first match 8-0.
- In La Liga, Malaga have scored under a third of the amount of goals that Real Madrid have notched up. Jose Mourinho's men have netted 61 times compared to the 20 scored by Manuel Pellegrini's side.
- Malaga's match in between the Copa del Rey fixtures was against Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid, which ended in a 0-0 stalemate.
- Malaga's entire squad has not scored the amount of goals that Cristiano Ronaldo has notched up himself in the Spanish Primera Division so far.