The Bianconeri have picked up more draws than wins this season but face a team that have not been victorious in their last four matches
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Pepe, Vucinic, Matri, Estigarribia
De Silvestri, Gamberini, Natali, Pasqual
Munari, Behrami, Vargas
Cerci, Gilardino, Jovetic
Gianluigi Buffon will miss his second game in a row due to a shoulder injury he picked up in training last week. Summer signing Arturo Vidal is nursing a thigh injury but should make the bench on Tuesday, while Emanuele Giaccherini is out.
Alberto Gilardino will likely make his first start since for the Viola since injuring his knee on September 18 against Udinese. Mattia Cassani and Per Kroldrup are both injured and will miss the contest while Riccardo Montolivo is suspended.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus have more draws (four) than wins (three) in the 2011-12 campaign.
- The Bianconeri are undefeated in their new stadium this season (W2 D2).
- Antonio Conte's men have scored nine goals in their first four home matches this term.
- Fiorentina are winless in their last four matches.
- La Viola have kept four clean sheets in seven games so far this season.
- Sinisa Mihajlovic's men have failed to hit the back of the net in their first three games away from home this term.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.