The Bianconeri have already secured the domestic title, but will be keen to extend their 37-game undefeated run as they host the Orobici in their final league game of the term
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giaccherini
Raimondi, Manfredini, Bellini, Peluso
Schelotto, Cigarini, Cazzola, Bonaventura
Juventus have lost Paolo De Ceglie for the rest of the season with a thigh problem, while Simone Pepe is doubtful for game. It is not yet clear who will partner Mirko Vucinic up front, with Marco Borriello and Alessandro Matri in contention to lead the front-line.
Atalanta have a number of injury concerns ahead of the match as first-choice goalkeeper Andrea Consigli is injured and will be replaced by Giorgio Frezzolini. Guglielmo Stendardo will also miss the game due to suspension after he received a red card in the game against Lazio in the last round of Serie A.
Defender Daniele Capelli, midfielder Matteo Brighi and attackers Guido Marilungo and Simone Tiribocchi are also out of contention as they are recuperating from knocks.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus have conceded just 19 goals, which is the best defensive record for a team in Europe's big leagues this season.
- The Bianconeri have not lost to Atalanta in almost eight years.
- Juventus have so far scored fewer goals than any other table-toppers in Europe's biggest leagues.
- Atalanta have been defeated in their last two games in Serie A.
- If they had not been penalised with a six-point deduction at the start of the season, the Orobici would be just seven points off from a spot in the Europa League.
- Atalanta were promoted from Serie B last season, finishing first in the second tier of Italian football with 79 points.