Vincenzo Montella's men travel to Milan on Sunday with the hosts desperate for victory following four consecutive defeats in Serie A, but the visitors could draw level on points
Faraoni, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo
Zanetti, Stankovic, Cambiasso
Motta, Spolli, Legrottaglie, Marchese
Seymour, Lodi, Almiron
Barrientos, Bergessio, Gomez
Claudio Ranieri's side have a few injury concerns going into Sunday's clash, with Andrea Ranocchia and Ricardo Alvarez ruled out with thigh and muscle strains respectively, while Freddy Guarin is still nursing the calf injury that has plagued him since signing from Porto in January.
However, the hosts could be boosted by the return of Maicon after the Brazil international returned to training following a knee injury. Although he is unlikely to start the tie, the former Monaco man may well feature from the bench.
The visitors will travel to Milan without the services of Alessandro Potenza, with the former Fiorentina defender ruled out for the rest of the season with a cruciate ligament injury, while Andrea Campagnolo and David Suazo will also miss out.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have lost five of their last six league matches.
- The Nerazzurri have drawn the least amount of games of any club in Serie A this term (three).
- The hosts have both scored and conceded 34 times this season.
- Ranieri's men have not won in Serie A since the 2-1 victory over Lazio back in January.
- Catania have won exactly a third of their league games this campaign (eight).
- The visitors have only failed to score in one of their last 11 league encounters.
- Montella's side have lost three of their last four away games in Serie A.