After impressive wins against both Manchester United and Arsenal recently, Roberto Martinez's men will be hoping to continue their form in order to move further from the drop zone
Kelly, Hangeland, Hughes, Riise
Dembele, Diarra, Murphy, Duff
Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa
Boyce, McArthur, McCarthy, Beausejour
Moses, Di Santo, Gomez
Martin Jol has had his strike force cut down to the bare bones with Bryan Ruiz (metatarsal), Pavel Pogrebnyak (ankle) and Andy Johnson (knee) all out of the running for this game, but it is likely that Orlando Sa will come in to support free-scoring Clint Dempsey.
Fulham are also without the services of Steve Sidwell (hernia) and Zdenek Grygera (knee).
The visitors are not too restricted by injuries with Hugo Rodallega and Shaun Maloney (both knee) missing, but it will not effect Martinez who is likely to field the same side that defeated Arsenal on Monday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham have lost only one of their last eight games at Craven Cottage.
- The Cottagers are the only side in the league who are yet to be shown a red card in the Premier League this season.
- In the last 13 meetings between the two sides only one game has seen more than two goals.
- Wigan have won four of their last five games, including victories away to Arsenal and Liverpool, and the home win against Manchester United.
- The visitors have only won one of their six visits to Craven Cottage in the Premier League, losing four and drawing one.
- After taking 13 points from their last six games the Latics' form is only bettered, in the Premier League, by Manchester United and Newcastle United both on 15 points.
- Wigan have conceded more Clint Dempsey goals than any other side, the American has scored six goals in nine appearances against the Latics.
- The Latics have the longest run of scoring away games, netting in each of their last eight games on the road.