The hosts will be looking to recover from last week's last gasp defeat at Villa Park, whilst the visitors will hope to build up momentum after toppling Manchester City
Kelly, Hangeland, Senderos, JA Riise
Duff, Dembele, Dempsey
Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor
Allen, Britton, Sigurdsson,
Routledge, Graham, Sinclair
Fulham are set to remain with the same side that lost out in the dying seconds to Aston Villa last weekend.
That would mean another start for Damien Duff, who excelled in the recent 5-0 victory over Wolverhampton. Right-back Zdenek Grygera confirmed this week that he hopes to return to action with the Cottagers next season after two knee operations ruled him out for the rest of the current campaign.
Fulham boss Martin Jol faces a slight selection dilemma as he must choose between Stephen Kelly, who started last weekend, or the returning Aaron Hughes from injury as the West London outfit look to get back to winning ways.
Swansea will be without the services of flying winger Nathan Dyer as he serves the second game of his three-match suspension.
Brendan Rodgers decided against appealing Dyer's ban as it could have resulted in the 24-year-old having another match added if the club's plea was rejected.
It means another chance for Wayne Routledge, who will look to impress in Dyer's absence.
Otherwise, Rodgers has no injury problems to contend with but he could draft in Luke Moore, who bagged the winner in last week's 1-0 success over Manchester City.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last time Fulham met Swansea in the league at Craven Cottage, both sides were in the fourth tier of English football; Fulham won 2-1.
- Fulham have lost just one and won six of their last eight Premier League games at Craven Cottage.
- Swansea’s last six away league games have seen them alternate between wins and losses.
- Fulham are the only team in the Premier League who have not earned a red card this season.
- Swansea have committed the fewest fouls in the top flight this season (233).
- Fulham have recovered the most points (8) from losing positions in home matches this season.
- Fulham have conceded the highest proportion of goals in the last 15 minutes of games of any team in the top flight (41%).
- Pavel Pogrebnyak (pictured right) has scored five goals from just five shots on target in the Premier League for Fulham.
- Clint Dempsey has scored 12 goals in his last 10 appearances at Craven Cottage in all competitions and nine in the last five.
- Ashley Williams has blocked 35 opposition shots this season, more than any other player.