A 0-0 draw with QPR ended Nigel Adkins's side's hopes of Premier League survival, but they could take pride against the Cottagers, who have not won in their last five games
Manolev, Hangeland, Senderos, Richardson
Emanuelson, Frimpong, Enoh, Duff
Gunter, Mariappa, Morrison, Kelly
Blackman, McAnuff, McCleary
Fulham will be without Dimitar Berbatov (calf) for two weeks after being withdrawn during the loss to Everton last week.
Ashkan Dejagah (ankle), Mahamadou Diarra (knee) and Simon Davies (hip) are all sidelined, whilst Sascha Riether (ankle) is a doubt. Steve Sidwell (suspended) will not be seen for the remainder of the season, either.
The good news for Martin Jol is that winger Damien Duff should return from a thigh injury to take his place in the starting line-up.
Nigel Adkins will be without Jason Roberts (hip), Jimmy Kebe (groin), Adam Federici and Hope Akpan (both ankle) as Reading look to pick up their first win since February 2.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham have failed to score in their previous three Premier League games, being behind at both half-time and full-time.
- Steve Sidwell has the worst discipline in England's top flight, with seven yellow cards and two red.
- Injured Dimitar Berbatov is the club's leading goalscorer with 13 league goals. Mladen Petric (pictured right) is second with five to his name.
- Fulham have scored at least two goals in their previous three games against Reading.
Fulham are 15/4 with Bet365 to win by two goals in this game.
- Reading are the only team to average less than 40 per cent possession in the Premier League this season, scraping just 39%.
- The Royals have kept the joint-fewest clean sheets in the league this season, along with Aston Villa and Wigan with five.
- 10 of Reading's 37 league goals this season have been provided by substitutes, the most in the division.
- Nigel Adkins's side have lost 11 of their past 12 away games.