Ian Holloway's side will be desperate to stop the rot when they visit west London, as Mark Hughes looks to put daylight between his team and the relegation zone
|Fulham: Schwarzer; Kelly, Hangeland, Baird, Salcido; Murphy, Dempsey, Etuhu, Duff; Johnson, Dembele.|
|Blackpool: Kingson; Crainey, Baptiste, Evatt, Eardley; Puncheon, Adam, Vaughan; Reid, Taylor-Fletcher, Varney.|
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The game will be the 100th league meeting between Fulham and Blackpool.
- The Seasiders have won just one of their last 10 league encounters.
- Ian Holloway’s side haven’t fared so well with trips down to the capital this year, drawing one and losing two with an overall goal difference of minus 10.
- The rather generous Blackpool defence have afforded their opponents 199 shots on target this season – a Premier League high.
- Not to be outdone at the other end, they’ve netted 45 times themselves, making them the Premier League’s fourth highest scorers.
- Blackpool are certainly giving their fans value for money, with the combined total of goals in their games this season now reaching 100.
- Fulham, on the other hand, are slightly less schizophrenic, recording 14 Premier League draws this season – the highest in the division.
- To further cement that reputation, they have a goal difference of zero - scoring 33 but letting the same amount in.
- The Cottagers harbour an unbeaten home record at Craven Cottage in 2011, winning four and drawing one since the turn of the year.
- If Fulham take the lead at half-time, they hold out – notching four wins and two draws from half-time leads so far this season.
August 28, 2010: Blackpool 2-2 Fulham
A late Dickson Etuhu equaliser at Bloomfield Road denied the Tangerines their first ever Premier League win.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!