The Toffees are looking for their second consecutive cup semi-final trip to Wembley against Roberto Martinez's side, who are recovering from a thumping defeat to Liverpool
Everton are set to name a near full-strength starting XI as manager David Moyes searches for his first trophy in 10 full seasons in charge at Goodison Park.
Goalkeeper Tim Howard could miss out with a back injury that kept him out of the 3-1 win over Reading, while Tony Hibbert continues to recover from calf surgery. First-choice central-defender Phil Jagielka is also missing after undergoing ankle surgery, with Johnny Heitinga set to step in.
Wigan could hand a first start to Paraguayan central-defender Antolin Alcaraz after six months on the sidelines. Elsewhere, Martinez is set to play his strongest side, meaning Arouna Kone, who has hit four goals in his last three games, will start up front alongside Franco Di Santo.
On-loan Arsenal winger Ryo Miyaichi could make the substitutes bench after recovering from an ankle injury but Mike Pollitt (hip), Ivan Ramis (knee), Ben Watson (broken leg) and Albert Crusat (knee) remain absent.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton are looking for a place in the semi-finals of the FA Cup for the second year running and for a third time in four seasons.
- Nikica Jelavic has only scored one goal for Everton in 2013 so far, coming in the FA Cup third round victory at Cheltenham.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last nine matches against Wigan, with the Latics' last victory coming in November 2008.
- Roberto Martinez's are looking to reach the FA Cup semi-finals for the first time in their history.
- The Latics last reached this stage of the cup 26 years ago in 1987.
- Arouna Kone (pictured right) has scored for Wigan in both Premier League games against Everton this season. He is 3/1 to score anytime with bet365.