Roberto Mancini's side are on the brink of Champions League football, and will be looking to overcome a Toffees side against whom they have a terrible record in recent years
|Everton (4-4-1-1): Howard; Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Arteta; Cahill; Beckford.
Marouane Fellaini and Louis Saha (both ankle) are certainties to miss out through injury and it may just be too soon for John Heitinga, who is looking to overcome hamstring trouble.
|Manchester City (4-3-3): Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; De Jong, Barry, Toure; Johnson, Balotelli, Silva.||
Germany international Jerome Boateng (knee) is still out with injury, as is Micah Richards (hamstring) who is unlikely to feature again this season.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton have picked up six wins in their last seven Premier League games against these opponents.
- David Moyes' side have scored in all but two of their last 14 games against the Eastlands outfit.
- The Toffees have only let in five goals in the last 15 minutes of their games in the league this season.
- This fixture has only yielded one draw in the league since 2003.
- Manchester City have the joint highest amount of clean sheets in the league this season with 15, and have played a game less than fellow leaders Manchester United and Chelsea.
- A win for City at Goodison Park would leave both sides having beaten the other 63 times in all competitions.
- The visitors have the worst disciplinary record in the Premier League, having picked up 70 yellow cards and five red cards.
- Roberto Mancini's men have only picked up four points from a possible 18 in their last six away fixtures in the Premier League.
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!