The Toffees will be hoping to pile on some more misery for the bottom-placed club, who go into the game with a host of injuries, and maintain their recent promising form
Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Rodwell, Heitinga, Neville, Osman
Knight, Cahill, Ricketts, Steinsson
M Davies, Reo-Coker, Muamba, Petrov
But new loan signing Landon Donovan could be set to make his second Everton debut on Wednesday night.
It was thought that Victor Anichebe, who netted the late winner at West Brom, may start up front against the Trotters but Everton manager David Moyes has said that he doesn’t want to rush back the Nigerian international.
Due to a lengthy injury list, Bolton boss Owen Coyle could be forced into fielding an unchanged side from the team that drew at Wolves on New Year's Eve.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- A shut out against Swansea on December 21 ended a run of eight matches at Goodison Park without a clean sheet for Everton.
- Four of Everton's last six league goals at home have come in the final 10 minutes.
- There have been red cards in three of the last four matches between Bolton and Everton.
- Moyes has 11 Premier League wins from 20 meetings with Bolton.
- Bolton have failed to score in five of their last eight Premier League meetings with the Toffees.
- Bolton have kept just one clean sheet in their last 35 Premier League away games.
- Bolton have picked up more points on the road this season than at the Reebok.
- Bolton’s last win at Goodison Park was a 4-0 rout in December 2005.