Rovers have only won four games this season, but scored at least three goals in each of those matches, with Shane Duffy once again set to deputise in defence for the hosts
Neville, Heitinga, Duffy, Baines
Drenthe, Cahill, Donovan
Olsson, Samba, Hanley, Henley
Pedersen, Dunn, N'Zonzi, Formica
Blackburn will have to deal without their talisman Yakubu, with the Nigerian striker missing out on the trip to his former club following his red card in Saturday's 3-1 victory over Fulham.
Whilst doubts remain over the futures of Christoper Samba, Steven N'Zonzi and Junior Hoilett, all three are set to be included in the line-up at Goodison Park, although the game is likely to come too early for defender Scott Dann to make his return from a ruptured testicle.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- In the last meeting between the two sides at Goodison Park in April of last year, Everton emerged 2-0 winners, with Leighton Baines and Leon Osman on target.
- In their last 10 meetings, the Toffees have won four, with Blackburn winning three and three ending in a draw.
- Rovers have won 20 times in 82 meetings between these sides at Goodison Park, with the home side winning 46.
- Blackburn’s top goalscorer this season is former Everton striker Yakubu with 13 goals, while Everton’s leading marksman is Leighton Baines (right) on 4.
- The Merseyside outfit have scored just 21 league goals this season despite averaging 10.12 shots per game.
- Steve Kean's side have won just four Premier League games this season, scoring at least three in those victories.
- Blackburn have dropped more points from winning positions than any other Premier league side this season.