The Flying Donkeys are without a goal in their last four games, while Luis Enrique's side need to boost their flagging hopes of finishing in a Champions League qualifying spot
Sardo, Cesar, Acerbi, Drame
Luciano, Bradley, Hetemaj
Rosi, De Rossi, Heinze, Taddei
Pjanic, Gago, Marquinho
With Nikola Gulan and Davide Moscardelli's seasons already over, while Marco Andreolli and Dario Dainelli require late fitness tests, Chievo coach Domenico Di Carlo should make two changes from the goalless draw with Cagliari on Sunday, as Gennaro Sardo and Perparim Hetemaj look set to feature from the set.
Meanwhile for Roma, Maarten Stekelenburg, Nicolas Burdisso and Juan all remain sidelined, while Erik Lamela and Pablo Osvaldo are banned from participation. Regardless, just one alternation looks set to come to fruition for the visitors as Simon Kjaer is to be dropped for the returning Daniele De Rossi.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chievo have not scored a single goal in their last Serie A fixtures.
- The Flying Donkeys have scored only 30 goals in the league this season. Only relegated Cesena and second-to-last Novara have netted less.
- Chievo last beat Roma in January 2003, courtesy of a solitary strike by Federico Cossato.
- Since them Roma have not lost to Chievo in Serie A in 19 fixtures.
- The Giallorossi are currently on a three-game losing streak and have not registered a clean sheet in eight matches.