The Nerazzurri travel to Verona on Friday with manager Claudio Ranieri desperate for victory after seeing his side fail to win any of their last nine games in all competitions
Sardo, Andreolli, Acerbi, Drame
Luciano, Bradley, Hetemaj
Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo
Zanetti, Palombo, Cambiasso
The hosts tackle the Nerazzurri without Nikola Gulan as the Fiorentina-owned midfielder is still suffering from a muscle problem, however Sergio Pellissier will return to the side after the former Torino forward served his suspension in last weekend's draw with Juventus.
Inter will go into Friday's clash without the services of Andrea Ranocchia, with the former Genoa defender still nursing a muscle strain, while Fredy Guarin's calf injury is likely to delay the Colombian's debut until the clash with Juventus at the end of the month.
However, Maicon and Ricardo Alvarez should feature, after the South American duo returned to full training this week.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chievo have won two of their last three Serie A clashes.
- The Flying Donkeys have only lost two of their last seven home games in Serie A.
- Only the bottom two clubs, Novara and Cesena, have scored less goals than the hosts have this term.
- Inter have both won and lost 11 times this season.
- Ranieri's men have failed to win any of their last seven league games.
- Along with Palermo and Cesena, the visitors have drawn the least amount of games in Serie A this season.
- The Nerazzurri have both scored and conceded 36 times this campaign.