Serie A holders will look to keep their crown for at least another week by claiming all three points, but they have conceded five goals in their last two away matches
|Cesena (4-3-3): Antonioli; Ceccarelli, Pellegrino, Von Bergen, Lauro; Caserta, Gorobsov, Parolo; Jimenez, Malonga, Giaccherini.
Cesena coach Massimo Ficcadenti will be without the services of some key players for the clash against the defending champions on Saturday. Captain Giuseppe Colucci will miss the match through suspension while Ivan Fatic, Felipe and Erjon Bogdani are all injured.
|Inter (4-3-1-2): Castellazzi; Maicon, Ranocchia, Lucio, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Kharja; Sneijder; Pazzini, Eto'o.
Luca Castellazzi will start between the posts for Inter on Saturday after Julio Cesar was banned for his red card against Lazio last weekend. Ivan Cordoba is out for the season with a knee injury, while Leonardo will not be able to call on Dejan Stankovic or Thiago Motta, as both will miss out through their respective knocks.
- Cesena's last win over Inter in Serie A came in March 1975.
- The Seahorses have never beaten Inter at the Stadio Dino Manuzzi.
- Cesena are unbeaten in their last four matches at home (W2, D2).
- The Serie A newboys fell to Inter 3-2 in their first meeting of the season.
- Inter have two wins in their last five games away from San Siro (W2, D1, L2).
- The defending champions have conceded five goals in their last two away matches.
- Javier Zanetti has completed the most passes in Serie A this season - 1575.
- Inter have scored two or more goals in six straight away matches against Cesena.