The Rossoneri travel to the Stadio Renato Dall'Ara on Sunday looking to maintain their unbeaten run, having gone eight matches without defeat in Serie A
Raggi, Portanova, Antonsson, Morleo
Perez, Mudingayi, Kone
Acquafresca, Di Vaio
Abate, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Antonini
Aquilani, Van Bommel, Seedorf
The visitors should welcome back Christian Abbiati and Mark van Bommel this week, after they recovered from shoulder and knee injuries, respectively, while Alberto Aquilani is also expected to take part after sitting out the midweek clash with Viktoria Plzen through suspension.
The Rossoneri will, however, still be without the services of Alessandro Nesta, with the former Lazio captain not expected back until after the winter break, while Antonio Nocerino will also miss out with a thigh injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bologna have scored just 11 goals in Serie A so far this season, with only Cesena's paltry six a smaller total in the league.
- The hosts have not beaten Sunday's opponents since August 2008.
- Stefano Pioli's men have only conceded two goals more than Massimiliano Allegri's side this season, yet remain 15 places below the champions in Serie A.
- AC Milan have not conceded a goal in their previous four clashes with the Rossoblu.
- The Rossoneri have scored more goals than any other side in Serie A during the current campaign, finding the back of the net 29 times. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured right) has scored 10 of their league goals to date.
- Milan have won twice as many matches as Bologna this season, with eight to their name.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.