New coach will be looking to lead the San Siro giants to their first win of the Serie A season in what is a vital clash on Saturday
|Bologna (4-4-1-1): Agliardi; Casarini, Portanova, Antonsson, Morleo; Pulzetti, Perez, Mudingayi, Kone; Ramirez; Di Vaio
Bologna coach Pierpaolo Bisoli will be without a plethora of players for Saturday's clash with Inter. Starting goalkeeper Jean-Francois Gillet picked up an injury in the midweek draw with Juventus and will be replaced by Federico Agliardi.
Andrea Raggi, Simone Loria, Nicolo Cherubin, Saphir Taider, Alessandro Diamanti and Gaston Gimenez will also miss the match due to various ailments.
|Inter (4-3-1-2): Julio Cesar; Nagatomo, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Obi; Forlan; Milito, Pazzini
Claudio Ranieri will make his coaching debut for Inter and will play four at the back. Ivan Cordoba, Emiliano Viviano and Maicon are out with knee injuries while Thiago Motta is still nursing a sore hamstring.
Andrea Poli and Dejan Stankovic have been ruled out of the encounter as well, while key man Wesley Sneijder picked up a muscle problem in training on Friday and will not feature as a resykt.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bologna are still looking for a win this season after a draw and two losses in their first three matches.
- Pierpaolo Bisoli's men recorded seven wins at the Renato Dell'Ara in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Bologna lost four games by a three-goal margin last year.
- The northern Italian club conceded 20 goals at home last term.
- Inter have scored just one goal in their last three matches in all competitions.
- The San Siro outfit did not register a win in five competitive games under former coach Gian Piero Gasperini.
- The Nerazzurri's last Serie A win on the road came at the end of April against Cesena.
- The Coppa Italia holders have conceded 12 goals in their last six matches away from home.