Blackburn Rovers: Robinson; Salgado, Samba, Nelsen, Olsson; Hoilett, Jones, Nzonzi, Pedersen; Kalinic, Santa Cruz.
|Blackpool: Kingson; Eardley, Evatt, Cathcart, Crainey; Puncheon, Adam, Vaughan, Varney; Beattie, Taylor-Fletcher.|
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Blackburn have not gained any points from losing positions this season and are the only team not to do so in the Premier League.
- Rovers haven’t won for eight games in all competitions since January 8.
- If Blackburn fail to score at Ewood Park on Saturday they would equal the record number of games not to have scored at home, three.
- Rovers have conceded 75 per cent of their goals in the second half this season.
- Steve Kean’s men have lost four of their last five games.
- Blackpool haven’t kept a clean sheet for 12 games, in that run they have conceded 29 goals.
- The Seasiders have managed not to score against two of their previous 16 opponents.
- Blackpool have conceded more goals in the last 15 minutes of games than any other Premier League team.
- The Tangerines have won only once in their last nine games.
- Blackpool have allowed more shots on target against them than any other team.
September 25, 2010: Blackpool 1-2 Blackburn
Brett Emerton scored in the third minute of added time to break the Seasiders' hearts after Matty Phillips had scored his first ever Premier League goal with five minutes left.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!