La Liga returns after the international break as Pep Guardiola's side entertain Javier Aguirre's troops at Camp Nou
Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta,
Messi, Fabregas, Villa
Juarez, Meira, Lanzaro, Paredes
Barrera, Micael, Ponzio, Juan Carlos
Barcelona have three first team squad players currently recovering from injury. Ibrahim Afellay is back in light training but is still a while away from returning to action after his knee injury.
Pedro is still recuperating from a knee problem and Adriano suffered a bicep muscle injury in his leg whilst on international duty with the Brazilian national team and is expected to be sidelined for 10 days.
Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano returned to training on Thursday after their World Cup qualifiers but the former Liverpool man limped off his last match for Argentina and is a slight doubt for this match.
Alexis Sanchez made a late return from international duty with Chile and may be rested by Pep Guardiola.
For Javier Aguirre's side, Abraham Minero and Adam Pinter took part in a training session on Monday and look to have fully recovered from their respective injuries.
However, there's bad news for Real Zaragoza this week as Paraguayan defender Paulo Da Silva has reportedly suffered a break in his right leg and looks to be missing for the foreseeable future.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last match between Barcelona and Real Zaragoza was a 1-0 victory for Pep Guardiola's side, in which Seydou Keita scored the all important goal.
- Barcelona have notched up 34 goals so far in La Liga this season, Zaragoza have managed to score just 12 times.
- Barcelona have welcomed Zaragoza to Camp Nou 57 times, and only lost twice.
- The Aragon's last win at Camp Nou was a 1-0 victory, 46 years ago.
- Javier Aguirre's side have conceded nearly double the amount of goals than they have scored this season, netting 12 times and leaking in 22 goals.
- Zaragoza's top goalscorer this season is Helder Postiga with four goals. Lionel Messi has scored 14, which is three more than the entire Zaragoza side.