Jose Mourinho's men attempt to overcome a 2-1 deficit against the Catalan giants in the second leg of the sides' quarter-final clash at Camp Nou on Wednesday
Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Messi, Cesc, Sanchez
Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo
Diarra, Xabi Alonso, Coentrao
Higuain, Benzema, Ronaldo
Barcelona will be without Seydou Keita, who is away on African Cup of Nations duty with Mali. Pep Guardiola's side also have three players who have long-term injuries; Ibrahim Afellay and Andreu Fontas are both out with ligament injuries, while David Villa is sidelined for the foreseeable future with a broken leg.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
Barcelona go into the match with a 2-1 advantage over Real Madrid from the first leg. Carles Puyol and Eric Abidal scored to cancel out Cristiano Ronaldo's early strike and seal the win at the Santiago Bernabeu last Wednesday.
- Barcelona maestro Xavi will equal Joan Segarra's record of 31 Clasico appearances for the Catalan side if he plays in this match.
- Lionel Messi equalled Cesar's record for the most league goals scored in the first half of a season for Barca at the weekend. The Argentine netted a hat-trick to take his tally so far to 22 goals in La Liga.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is currently one goal ahead of Lionel Messi in the race for Pichichi award in La Liga.
- Iker Casillas made his 600th appearance for Los Blancos in the 4-1 weekend win over Athletic Bilbao.
- This is the 10th time that Barcelona have faced Real Madrid in just over a year.