Potters, who have not won on the road in 2011, hoping to pick up more points as they look to guarantee survival but face tough test from in-form hosts, who are unbeaten in three
|Aston Villa: Friedel; Walker, Dunne, Collins, L Young; Downing, Makoun, Petrov, A Young; Agbonlahor, Bent.||
|Stoke City: Begovic; Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Collins; Pennant, Delap, Wilson, Etherington; Jones, Walters.||
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aston Villa are unbeaten in their last three Premier League games.
- Darren Bent has scored the same amount of goals as Stoke have managed away all season.
- Villa’s England international front four have scored half of their goals this season.
- The hosts have lost just twice at home in 2011.
- Villa have kept a clean sheet just once in their last 10 games.
- Stoke City have lost more games than anyone else away from home in the league this season.
- The Potters have the third worst scoring record away from home in the league.
- Stoke have not won away from home in the league in 2011.
- Stoke’s top scorer in the league is Robert Huth with six goals.
- The Potters have kept just one clean sheet in their previous 11 games.
September 13, 2010: Stoke City 2-1 Aston Villa
Tony Pulis’s men came from behind to seal a dramatic victory with goals from Kenwyne Jones and central defender Robert Huth in the last 10 minutes.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!