With the hosts stuttering at the Emirates, the Red Devils will seek to capitalise on their opponents' poor home form to ensure a comfortable run-in to the Premier League title
Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Wilshere; Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; Van Persie.
|Manchester United (4-4-2)
Van der Sar; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Anderson, Carrick, Nani; Hernandez, Rooney.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- In-form Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney (pictured right) has scored in three of his last four games against the Gunners.
- Stuttering Arsenal have won only one of their last seven league games – drawing five in total.
- Flawless Manchester Unted have kept clean sheets in their last three games.
- Manchester United have won the last four encounters against Arsenal – the last time they won five on the trot was between 1983 and 1985.
- Arsenal have drawn their last three games at the Emirates, scoring only one goal - and that from the penalty spot.
- Robin van Persie is the Gunners' top scorer with 19 goals in all competitions this season.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!