Gunners still looking to nail down second or third place finish, as Villa seek the point that would make them mathematical certainties to retain their Premier League status
|Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Sczeszny; Sagna, Djourou, Vermaelen, Clichy; Song, Wilshere; Walcott, Ramsey, Arshavin; Van Persie.|
|Aston Villa (4-4-2): Friedel; L Young, Dunne, Collins, Walker; Petrov, Reo-Coker, Downing, A Young; Bent, Agbonlahor.|
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Don't expect this one to be settled early doors. There have been 90th minute goals in four of the last six meetings between the two.
- Who said Arsenal were dodgy at the back? The Gunners have only let in two goals in the last nine games at the Emirates.
- Aston Villa have forfeited 26 points from winning positions this season, a Premier League high.
- The Emirates is the only stadium in the Premier League that has yet to see a goal scored from outside the box this term.
- 57 per cent of the goals Arsenal have conceded this season have come from set-pieces, the worst record in the division.
- Robin van Persie (pictured right) has hit the back of the net once every 99 minutes this Premier League term - a record bettered by no-one else scoring more than five league goals.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!