The South Americans defeated Venezuela on Friday, and will put out a strong side against the African nation in a friendly on Tuesday night
Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo
Gonzalez Mascherano, Pastore
Messi, Higuain, Di Maria
Okonkwo, Elderson, Yobo, Ambrose
Joel Obi, Mikel Obi, Musa
Obinna, Anichebe, I. Uche
Sabella looks set to stick with Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain and Angel Di Maria up top, whilst PSG's Javier Pastore could replace Ricardo Alvarez to add to the creativity in the midfield.
Ikechukwu Uche knows what it takes to beat Argentina having scored twice in the 4-1 win over the South Americans in June. He will be looked upon to provide his scoring touch again in Tuesday's friendly, joined in an attacking trio by Victor Obinna and Victor Anichebe.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Argentina defeated Venezuela 1-0 on Friday thanks to a second-half goal by Nicolas Otamendi (pictured right), his first goal for his country.
- Midfielder Ricardo Alvarez earned his first cap for the national team in the win over Cesar Farias' men.
- Sabella won the 2009 Copa Libertadores as the coach of Estudiandes de La Plata.
- On September 14 and 28, the two-time World Cup winners will play Brazil, with both teams fielding players from their domestic leagues.
- Nigeria coach Samson Siasia was born in Ghana.
- The Super Eagles downed Madagascar 2-0 in an African Cup of Nations 2012 qualifying match on Sunday.
- In the 2002 and 2010 World Cups, the African side played Argentina in the group stage, losing 1-0 on both occassions.
- Captain Joseph Yobo has 70 caps, 17 behind Nwankwo Kanu, who is the most capped Nigerian international.