The Premier League champions kick off their pre-season tour of Austria with a warm-up game against the Saudi Arabian outfit
Al-Bishi, Radoi, Hawasawi, Al-Marshedi
Wilhelmsson, Al-Fraidi, Al-Qarni, Al-Shalhoub
Soo Yoo, Al-Qahtani
Zabaleta, Kompany, Toure, Clichy
Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Nasri
Manchester City go into their first pre-season game of a three-match tour in Innsbruck, Austria with nearly a full squad to pick from.
Only Micah Richards is missing ahead of the game against Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal, after being called up by Team GB for this summer's Olympic Games.
Former PSG boss Antoine Kombouare took over the reins late last month and will have to find a way for the deposed Saudi Professional League champions to wrestle back their title from rivals Al-Shabab.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Swedish winger Christian Wilhelmsson (pictured right) was one of only two players at Euro 2012 plying their trade outside of Europe - the other being LA Galaxy's Robbie Keane.
- Al Hilal have won their domestic league five times in the last ten years.
- They have also emerged victorious in their domestic cup competition - The Crown Prince Cup - for the last five years running.
- The club's nickname is Al-Za'eem which translates as 'The Leader'.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has a 60.28 per cent win ratio after coming out victorious in 85 of his 141 competitive games in charge of the club.
- City's title success last season marked the end of a 44-year drought.
- Mancini's side emerged with a 100% win rate from their five pre-season games last year, which was preserved by beating LA Galaxy on penalties 7-6.
- Of all the memebers of the first-team squad, the absent Richards has been at the club the longest, making his debut in 2005, despite being just 24 years of age.