Inter-Torino Preview: Nerazzurri target return to form against improving Granata
Sunday's visitors have not lost in the league in five games but Andrea Stramaccioni's men will be eager to put that run to an end as they try to gain ground in Serie A
By Rich Middleton
Ranocchia, Chivu, Juan Jesus,
Nagatomo, Zanetti, Gargano, Pereira
D'Ambrosio, Glik, Rodgriguez, Masiello
Cerci, Brighi, Gazzi, Santana
Inter will be without defender Walter Samuel but striker Antonio Cassano could return up front to partner Rodrigo Palacio for the visit of 11th-placed Torino.
Philippe Coutinho, who is rumoured to be on the verge of a move away from San Siro, will not feature, along with Diego Milito and Dejan Stankovic, but Ricky Alvarez is named in the squad.
Torino boss Giampiero Ventura meanwhile is only missing defender Angelo Ogbonna, with Kamil Glik and Guillermo Rodriguez slotting in at centre-back and Rolando Bianchi back up front.
Alessio Cerci suffered a minor injury in midweek, but looks set to feature on the wing.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won eight out of the last nine games against Torino in all competitions.
- Andrea Stramaccioni's side have conceded more goals at home than any other side in the top six in Serie A.
- The Nerazzurri have picked up just five points from their last five league games.
- Torino have not lost since December 9, when they went down 4-2 against Milan.
- Since then, they have picked up 11 points from a possible 15 to move them into 11th spot in Serie A.
- Giampiero Ventura (pictured, right) has seen his side lose away from home on just two occasions in Serie A this season - with Torino drawing seven and winning the other two on the road.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for a £50 free bet!|
Top 3 Predictions
Inter 2-0 Torino
- 21.99 %
Inter 3-0 Torino
- 18.12 %
Inter 3-1 Torino
- 10.38 %
|Serie A (SR-A)||20 Oct 2013||Torino 3 - Inter 3|
|Serie A (SR-A)||27 Jan 2013||Inter 2 - Torino 2|
|Serie A (SR-A)||16 Sep 2012||Torino 0 - Inter 2|
|Serie A (SR-A)||1 Feb 2009||Inter 1 - Torino 1|
|Serie A (SR-A)||21 Sep 2008||Torino 1 - Inter 3|
|4 Dec 2013||Inter 3 - Trapani 2||ITAC|
|1 Dec 2013||Inter 1 - Sampdoria 1||SR-A|
|24 Nov 2013||Bologna 1 - Inter 1||SR-A|
|9 Nov 2013||Inter 2 - Livorno 0||SR-A|
|3 Nov 2013||Udinese 0 - Inter 3||SR-A|
|-||Raffaele Di Gennaro||Goalkeeper|
|10||Paulo Vitor Barreto||Striker|
|-||Valerio Di Cesare||Defender|
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed