La Vecchia Signora looking to continue their recent mini-revival and maintain hopes of European qualification against their 12th-placed visitors
|Juventus: Storari; Sorensen, Bonucci, Barzagli, Traore; Aquilani, Melo, Marchisio; Krasic, Matri, Pepe
|Genoa: Eduardo; Mesto, Kaladze, Dainelli, Moretti; Rossi, Konko, Milanetto, Antonelli; Palacio, Floro Flores
- Juventus are currently seventh in Serie A with 48 points from 31 matches, just two points off the final Europa League slot.
- The Old Lady have won their last two matches in the league with winger Milos Krasic scoring on both occasions.
- The Bianconeri are unbeaten in their last seven home matches against Genoa and have won six of them.
- Luigi Del Neri’s side have scored in each of their last 15 meetings with Genoa.
- Genoa are stationed in 12th place in the league with 39 points from 31 matches.
- The Grifoni have won just once in their last five Serie A matches.
- The Rossoblu have won just once in their last eight league matches on the road.
- Davide Ballardini’s side have conceded one fewer goal than defending Italian and European champions Inter in Serie A.
November 21, 2010: Genoa 0-2 Juventus
Juventus went ahead in the game after just 18 minutes when Eduardo scored an own goal. Five minutes later Milos Krasic secured the points for the Bianconeri.