|Milton Keynes Dons||4.50||1.00||4.50||0.00||1.00||4.00||4.00||1.04||1.27||4.10|
QPR - MK Dons Preview: Visitors making FA Cup fourth round debut
Karl Robinson's side have never reached this stage of the cup since their inception in 2004 and will come face-to-face with a former winner in Rs boss Harry Redknapp
By Michael Lightfoot
Onuoha, Ferdinand, Hill, Ben Haim
Wright-Phillips, Park, Derry, Faurlin
Otsemobor, MacKenzie, Kay, Lewington
Smith, Powell, Williams, Lines
QPR will have to make do without injured trio Jose Boswinga (back), Bobby Zamora (hip) and Andrew Johnson (knee) as changes are expected from the 1-1 draw against West Ham last weekend.
Samba Diakite is at the Africa Cup of Nations with Mali, whilst Junior Hoillet, Armand Traore and Esteban Granero may miss out.
MK Dons will be without Izale Mcleod, who is cup tied, and have doubts over the fitness of key men Dean Bowditch, Ryan Harley and Daniel Powell.
New loan signing Chris Hines is expected to start after being granted permission from his parent club Sheffield Wednesday, whilst there may be room for fellow loanee Zeli Ismail should Bowditch miss out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- QPR played MK Dons twice in the FA Cup last season. A 1-1 draw at Stadium MK forced a replay which saw Danny Gabbidon score his first goal in seven years in a 1-0 win for the Rs.
- That victory for the Hoops was their first in the FA Cup since January 17 2001, a winless run which included losing on penalties to Vauxhall Motors in the first round in 2002.
- Harry Redknapp (pictured right) guided Portsmouth to the cup in 2008 - his only FA Cup win as a manager.
- All of MK Dons' victories in the cup this season have come at home - Cambridge City (6-1), AFC Wimbledon (2-1) and Sheffield Wednesday (2-0).
- Karl Robinson's side have drawn two games away in the cup - both 0-0 against Cambridge City and Sheffield Wednesday.
- This game marks the first time the club have reached the fourth round of the FA Cup since their inception in 2004.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
Top 3 Predictions
QPR 2-0 Milton Keynes Dons
- 21.54 %
QPR 2-1 Milton Keynes Dons
- 12.62 %
QPR 3-1 Milton Keynes Dons
- 10.15 %
|FA Cup (FA)||26 Jan 2013||QPR 2 - Milton Keynes Dons 4|
|FA Cup (FA)||17 Jan 2012||QPR 1 - Milton Keynes Dons 0|
|FA Cup (FA)||7 Jan 2012||Milton Keynes Dons 1 - QPR 1|
|19 May 2013||Liverpool 1 - QPR 0||EPL|
|12 May 2013||QPR 1 - Newcastle United 2||EPL|
|4 May 2013||QPR 0 - Arsenal FC 1||EPL|
|28 Apr 2013||Reading 0 - QPR 0||EPL|
|20 Apr 2013||QPR 0 - Stoke City 2||EPL|
|Returns:||QPR £660.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Draw £460.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Milton Keynes Dons £45.00||Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|20||Fabio Da Silva||Defender|
|26||Tal Ben Haim||Defender|
|9||Dean Peter Bowditch||Striker|
The striker repaid Harry Redknapp's faith in him by scoring the winner in the replay against West Brom last time out. He is likely to lead the line again here and will hope to prove that he can still be an option following the arrival of Loic Remy.
|Dean Peter Bowditch|
Is so often the hub of the Dons' midfield and will certainly need to fire on all cylinders in this game if visitors are to continue their cup run.
MK Dons may be facing Premier League opposition in the shape of QPR, but their hosts are a side struggling at the foot of the top flight this season. The visitors are typically well organised under Karl Robinson and will fancy their chances of securing a replay with a battling draw.
Times In GMT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed