thumbnail Hello,

The Brazil international is allegedly keen to further his career at the Estadio do Dragao, and the Portuguese champion is keeping tabs on the creative midfielder.

Santos playmaker Ganso is eager to join Porto this summer, his agent has revealed.

The Portuguese champion had a bid for the 22-year-old playmaker rejected in the January transfer window with Santos labeling the terms of the offer 'comical'.

As reports suggest that Porto remains interested in Ganso, the Brazil international's agent has indicated that his client has set his sights on a move to the Estadio do Dragao.

"Porto want Ganso, and Ganso wants Porto," Teodoro Fonseca told Portuguese newspaper A BOLA. "Porto would have much to gain with Ganso, and Ganso would have much to gain by moving to Porto."

The player has a release clause set at 50 million euros in his contract, with Santos owning 45 percent of the player's economic rights, while the remaining 55 percent are owned by investment group DIS.

Porto and Santos have been involved in several transfer deals in the last year, with the Portuguese champion signing Danilo and Alex Sandro, while Jorge Fucile moved to the Copa Libertadores holder on loan.

Additionally, Fonseca is the agent of Porto star Hulk.

Follow GOAL.COM USA on

Related

From the web