Ernesto Valverde's side will have revenge on its mind after it was aggrieved by the manner of its loss to the Castilian giant in the Copa del Rey quarterfinal first leg.
Barragan, Rami, R Costa, Guardado
Gago, T Costa
Piatti, Banega, Jonas
Arbeloa, Albiol, Varane, Coentrao
Ozil, Modric, Ronaldo
Valencia duo Daniel Parejo and Joao Pereira will sit out Sunday's Primera Division clash against Real Madrid through suspension.
Sergio Canales (knee) and Jeremy Mathieu (ankle) are also unavailable, while captain David Albelda and defender Victor Ruiz are doubts.
Los Che boss Ernesto Valverde will serve a touchline ban after he was sent off in the 2-0 Copa del Rey defeat at the Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo is back from suspension for Madrid, along with goalkeeper Antonio Adan, who could replace Iker Casillas between the sticks.
Kaka and Sergio Ramos serve bans, while defender Pepe is sidelined through injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Valencia has won seven of its last nine matches in all competitions.
- Los Che have failed to beat Real Madrid in their last eight head-to-head meetings, losing six.
- Fernando Gago (pictured, right) made 119 Liga appearances for Madrid between 2007 and 2011, scoring one goal.
- Real Madrid has won just one of its last six away matches across all competitions (W1, D2, L3).
- The Castilian giant is on a three-match winning streak at the Mestalla.
- Gonzalo Higuain has scored five times at Mestalla, making him the second-highest scoring Madrid player away at Valencia after Alfredo Di Stefano (six).