The Merseysiders travel to the south coast looking for a fourth win in six league games, while Nigel Adkins' men aim to pull further clear of the relegation zone.
Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Shaw
Puncheon, Ramirez, Rodriguez
Nevilla, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar
Saints boss Nigel Adkins is without his captain Adam Lallana (knee) for Monday's clash.
The home side will also be missing Guilherme Do Prado (illness) and Jose Fonte (knee) for the visit of Everton.
David Moyes will make the journey to the south coast unable to call on midfield Darron Gibson (hip) and Kevin Mirallas (hamstring).
Defensive duo John Heitinga (muscle injury) and Tony Hibbert (calf) are also likely to be ruled out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Southampton has conceded almost twice as many goals in away fixtures (26) as it has on home turf (14).
- The last season that the Saints were in the top division - 2004/05 - Everton qualified for the Champions League.
- Two of Southampton's strikers from that campaign are now teammates once again in the Premier League: Peter Crouch and Kenwyne Jones, at Stoke City.
- Everton has conceded exactly the same number of goals (26) than it had done after the same number of fixtures last term.
- Last weekend's goalless draw with Swansea represented the first time in 20 matches that David Moyes' (pictured right) men managed to keep a clean sheet - since its last game against Swansea in September.
- It was also the first time in 22 fixtures that the Toffees failed to find the net themselves.