Los Blancos climbed above city rivals Atletico Madrid in the Primera Division table with their win at Celta Vigo last Sunday and now have rival Barcelona in their sights.
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos is expected to start Saturday's clash against Mallorca after recovering from a shoulder injury.
Angel Di Maria is out with a hamstring problem and, along with long-term injury victim Iker Casillas, is the only confirmed absentee for the Santiago Bernabeu clash.
Midfielders Jose Luis Marti and Javi Marquez miss out for Mallorca through suspension, but Michael Pereira returns following a one-match ban.
On-loan defender Pedro Geromel has recovered from a hamstring problem and is likely to partner Jose Nunes in central defense.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid is on a six-match winning run in all competitions.
- Los Merengues are on a 36-match unbeaten run at the Santiago Bernabeu across all competitions (29-0-7).
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) has scored 19 goals in 16 appearances for Madrid in 2013.
- Mallorca has lost four of itsr last five matches away from home in La Liga.
- Mallorca's last Liga win at the Bernabeu was a 3-1 success in May 2009.