Harry Redknapp's side is on a slow road to recovery, but in the former Spurs manager's first game in charge at Loftus Road the Rs welcome the Villans to London.
Bosingwa, Hill, Nelsen, Traore
Mackie, Granero, Mbia, Diakite, Taarabt
Lowton, Baker, Clark, Lichaj
Weimann, Bannan, Agbonlahor,
Harry Redknapp looks set to keep the same outfield lineup from the mid-week draw at Sunderland, with Robert Green replacing the injured Julio Cesar (groin). Bobby Zamora (thigh) and Andy Johnson (knee) continue to miss out.
Paul Lambert looks set to be without captain Ron Vlaar (calf,) while he is already missing long-term absentees Charles N'Zogbia, Chris Herd (both knee), Richard Dunne (groin) and Stiliyan Petrov (leukemia).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Since returning to the top flight in 2011, QPR has won only once with referee Howard Webb in the middle, a 3-2 comeback win over Liverpool.
- Harry Redknapp has inherited a side winless in 14 games in the Premier League, though he is currently unbeaten after one.
- The 9 million pounds the Loftus Road club paid Real Madrid for Esteban Granero (pictured right) is a club record.
- Aston Villa has not won any of its last five games at Loftus Road, losing three and drawing two.
- Only Richard Dunne's record-breaking, injury-time own goal last season stopped Paul Lambert's side from breaking that duck in a 1-1 draw. Dunne put through his net for the ninth time, the highest amount of any player in Premier League history.
- Villa is older than QPR by eight years. The club was formed in 1874, while QPR was formed in 1882.