The two teams near the foot of the Eastern Conference meet, each in search of a second win on the season.
|New England Revolution (4-4-2): Shuttleworth; Farrell, McCarthy, Goncalves, Barnes; Fagundez, Nguyen, Simms, Guy; Bengtson, Sene.
OUT: Kevin Alston (illness) - DL, A.J. Soares (R hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Kelyn Rowe (R calf tightness), Jose Goncalves (R adductor tightness)
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Bendik; Richter, O'Dea, Caldwell, Morgan; Lambe, Laba, Hall, Silva; Braun, Earnshaw.
OUT: Richard Eckersley (L hamstring), Darel Russell (R hamstring strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Terry Dunfield (L knee sprain), Logan Emory (R ankle sprain), Danny Koevermans (L ACL repair)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Toronto FC is on a nine-game winless streak, and hasn't won since March 9.
- Robert Earnshaw is the main offensive outlet for TFC. The Welshman has scored five of the Reds' 11 goals, and has 13 of the team's 36 shots on goal.
- New England's leading scorer is 18-year-old Diego Fagundez. The Homegrown player has three goals in eight games.
- The Revs have taken just 35 shots on goal, the fewest in MLS.
- New England striker Dimitry Imbongo will miss this match through suspension.