Some of the worst home form in the league meets some of the worst away, as Martin Jol's side heads to Anfield hoping to take three points on its travels for only the fourth time.
Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique
Gerrard, Henderson, Spearing
Downing, Suarez, Maxi
Hughes, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Dempsey, Dembele
The Reds have no fresh injury concerns after their comfortable 3-0 win at Norwich City last time out. Luis Suarez is likely to continue after his stunning hat trick, leaving Andy Carroll among the substitutes.
Charlie Adam and Lucas Leiva remain long-term absentees with knee injuries respectively.
Meanwhile, Martin Jol may want to change things up a bit on his second trip to Merseyside in four days after his team lost 4-0 to Everton on Saturday, and former Liverpool man Danny Murphy should be back in the starting XI.
Stephen Kelly is pushing for a return to the side after a wrist injury, Steve Sidwell remains out with a groin injury and Bryan Ruiz (metatarsal) and Zdenek Grygera (knee) are out for the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Liverpool has only won five home games this season, the fewest of teams in the top half of the league.
- Kenny Dalglish's side has only scored 20 at Anfield, the fifth worst home return in the division.
- The Reds have never lost a home match to Fulham in 17 league games and six cup ties.
- Luis Suarez (pictured right) now has 11 league goals this season, following his hat tick against Norwich.
- Fulham has won three games away from home - only Blackburn and Wolves have won fewer.
- Martin Jol's side has only scored 11 goals on the road, the fewest in the league.
- The Cottagers have failed to score in over half of their away games this season.
- Liverpool has the 17th worst home form in the league, and from the team's last six games it has won one, drawn two and lost three.