The Dynamo have never lost in BBVA Compass Stadium, but Houston has also never beaten Philly in the regular season.
|Houston Dynamo (4-4-2): Hall, Hainault, Boswell, Cameron, Ashe; Clark, Carmargo, Sturgis, Davis; Bruin, Ching.
OUT: DF Alex Dixon (concussion); MF Calen Carr (L hamstring strain)
DOUBTFUL: DF Oscar Recio (concussion); MF Je-Vaughn Watson (L adductor strain)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Jermaine Taylor (R hip flexor strain)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Lopez, Valdes, Okugo, G. Farfan; Adu, Carroll, Lahoud, M. Farfan; McInerney, Pajoy.||
OUT: FW Chandler Hoffman (L big toe fracture); FW Krystian Witkowski (concussion symptoms)
DOUBTFUL: DF Sheanon Williams (R big toe avulsion fracture)
PROBABLE: DF Gabriel Farfan (lower back/pelvis contusion); DF Chris Albright (R groin strain); MF Gabriel Gomez (L knee contusion/patellar tendonitis)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Houston hasn't lost at home this season, winning three and drawing two in the new BBVA Compass Stadium. However, the Dynamo have never beaten Philly in regular-season play. The Union have posted two wins and two draws against the Dynamo in MLS.
- Philadelphia scored only eight goals through 16 MLS weeks, a league-wide low, but the Union blasted four past Sporting Kansas City on Saturday.
- Jack McInerney didn't start under previous coach Peter Nowak in 2012. First-choice under John Hackworth, he has scored three goals in the past two games, including a 5-2 win over the Harrisburg City Islanders in U.S. Open Cup play on Tuesday.
- Houston is in the last playoff slot, fifth in the East, with 20 points. Philadelphia has the second worst record in the league with 11 points from 13 games.
- Will Bruin has scored 43 percent of his team's goals this season, a league high. He has nine goals in his sophomore season, out of the Dynamo's 21 total.
- Raymon Gaddis and Adam Moffat are suspended for this game.