D.C. United, on a four-game losing streak, searches for a first win away against the Columbus Crew since 2007.
|Columbus Crew (4-2-3-1): Gruenebaum; J. Williams, Marshall, Glauber, Wahl; Viana, O'Rourke; Speas, Higuain; Gaven; Arrieta.
OUT: Aaron Horton (L knee surgery)
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, Jakovic, McDonald, Woolard; Kitchen, Saragosa; Porter, De Rosario, Pontius; Pajoy.
OUT: Nick DeLeon (R hamstring strain), Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), John Thorrington (L medial collateral ligament)
- Columbus won the first meeting between these sides this season, claiming a 2-1 result in RFK Stadium on March 23.
- D.C. hasn't won in Columbus since 2007, a run of five matches (0-4-1).
- United is on a four-match losing streak, including three at home.
- The Crew's four-game unbeaten run came to an end in a 1-0 loss to the Chicago Fire on Saturday.
- D.C. United is last in the Eastern Conference, with four points from seven games. The Crew's nine points are good enough for sixth place.