The league leaders welcome the Canaries to Stamford Bridge, and are looking to continue their good form from recent weeks against Chris Hughton's team.
Ivanovic, Terry, Luiz, Cole
Mata, Oscar, Hazard
Martin, Bassong, Barnett, Garrido
Snodgrass, Johnson, Howson, Pilkington
The Blues have no new injury worries, so have almost a full-strength squad to select from.
Daniel Sturridge remains sidelined with a hamstring injury, but is well on the way to recovery and should be available in the near future.
For Norwich, both Sebastian Bassong and Anthony Pilkington are recovering from knocks, but should both be available to start the game. Simon Lappin could be set for a return to the squad, but it is unlikely given his absence was due to ankle ligament damage.
Steven Whittaker looks to be nearing a comeback having picked up ankle ligament damage during a preseason friendly, but this game will be too soon for him to make an appearance for the Canaries. Beyond that, the Canaries have no new injury concerns, so have a strong squad available to manager Chris Hughton.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Chelsea is one of three teams still unbeaten in the Premier League this season, with Manchester City and Sunderland being the other two.
- In their last 12 games at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, the Blues have won nine games and lost just one.
- The Blues have won their last five consecutive games in all competitions against Norwich.
- Eden Hazard leads the way in the Premier League assists chart with four so far this season.
- Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand (pictured) had a loan spell with Norwich in 2008, making 56 appearances and being dubbed "Plastic Bertrand" by the Canaries fans in reference to the Belgian singer.
- With three points from their opening six games, Norwich has made its worst start to a Premier League season in its history.
- The Canaries have conceded the most goals from outside the penalty area of all Premier League teams, with five finding their net.
- Norwich leads the fair play charts so far in the Premier League, having picked up only two bookings.