|West Ham United||3.75||15.00||3.50||0.00||21.00||3.90||14.00||11.00||3.82|
Premier League Preview: West Brom - West Ham
Steve Clarke's side is on the second-worst run of form in the Premier League, having lost three in a row, and face a tough task up against Sam Allardyce's resurgent team.
By Joe Doyle
Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Popov
Odemwingie, Gera, Brunt
Demel, Collins, Reid, O'Brien
Taylor, Nolan, Jarvis
West Brom is likely to still be without influential midfielder Claudio Yacob (hamstring), first-choice keeper Ben Foster (groin), and Liam Ridgewell (ankle), though the trio are reported to have returned to light training this week.
In their place will be Boaz Myhill continuing in goal, Goran Popov likely deputizing at left-back again, and James Morrison likely dropping into a deeper role alongside Youssouf Mulumbu.
West Ham will be without influential midfielder Mohamed Diame for some time after he picked up a hamstring injury. Sam Allardyce is likely to deploy James Tomkins as a defensive midfielder instead, or, alternatively, Yossi Benayoun could come into the side.
Elsewhere, the Hammers will be without Andy Carroll (knee) and Ricardo Vaz Te (shoulder), who are both long-term absentees, while Jack Collison (knee) and Alou Diarra (thigh) are closing in on a return, but are not expected back for this one.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- West Brom has the third-best home record in the Premier League, behind only Manchester United and Manchester City.
- Mark Noble (pictured right) has scored his last seven penalties in a row for West Ham.
- The Baggies are on the second-worst run of form in the league, having lost their last three games in a row.
- Steve Clarke's side has only gained one point from a losing situation this season, the worst total in the league.
- West Brom has been behind at halftime on four occasions this season and has gone on to lose every one of those games.
- When winning at halftime, though, the Baggies have taken 15 points from a possible 15, the second-highest total in the league.
- West Ham has scored an average of 1.31 goals per game this season, the same average that West Brom has conceded per game.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
Top 3 Predictions
West Bromwich Albion 2-1 West Ham United
- 12.11 %
West Bromwich Albion 2-0 West Ham United
- 10.05 %
West Bromwich Albion 1-2 West Ham United
- 7.73 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||2013-03-30||West Ham United 3 - West Bromwich Albion 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||2012-12-16||West Bromwich Albion 0 - West Ham United 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||2011-02-12||West Bromwich Albion 3 - West Ham United 3|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||2010-11-10||West Ham United 2 - West Bromwich Albion 2|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||2009-03-16||West Ham United 0 - West Bromwich Albion 0|
|West Bromwich Albion|
|2013-05-19||West Bromwich Albion 5 - Manchester United 5||EPL|
|2013-05-12||Norwich City 4 - West Bromwich Albion 0||EPL|
|2013-05-07||Manchester City 1 - West Bromwich Albion 0||EPL|
|2013-05-04||West Bromwich Albion 2 - Wigan Athletic 3||EPL|
|2013-04-27||Southampton 0 - West Bromwich Albion 3||EPL|
|Returns:||West Brom $100.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||Draw $11.10||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||West Ham United $150.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|30||Sebastien Gabriel Tamaş||Defender|
|-||Sebastian Francisco Lletget||Midfielder|
Times In EST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed