|New York Red Bulls||2.10||2.00||1.91||2.20||2.10||2.15||2.32||2.08|
MLS Preview: New York Red Bulls - Houston Dynamo
Slumping New York looks for revenge against Houston a week after losing out 2-0 at The Oven.
By Keith Hickey
|New York Red Bulls (4-3-3): Gaudette; Solli, Holgersson, Conde, Pearce; McCarty, Cahill, Lindpere; Le Toux, Cooper, Henry.
OUT: DF Brandon Barklage (R hamstring strain); GK Ryan Meara (hip injury)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Rafa Marquez (L calf strain)
|Houston Dynamo (4-3-3): Hall; Hainault, Boswell, Taylor, Ashe; Garcia, Moffat, Davis; Ching, Bruin, Kandji.
QUESTIONABLE: FW Calen Carr (L knee swelling)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- New York and Houston are the only teams in MLS that haven't lost at home this season. The Dynamo protected that record a week ago with a 2-0 victory over the Red Bulls in BBVA Compass Stadium.
- In that match, Dynamo goalkeeper Tally Hall was credited with his third consecutive clean sheet and his sixth in the last seven games. Hall now has 10 shutouts, tying him for the league lead with KC’s Jimmy Nielsen.
- New York's defeat to Houston last week was the just the second time the Red Bulls have lost two games in a row this season. They previously lost their two opening matches of 2012.
- Jermaine Taylor’s opening goal in Houston’s 2-0 defeat of the New York Red Bulls on Aug. 3 came 74 seconds into the match, the third-fastest strike in team history.
- New York strikers Kenny Cooper and Thierry Henry are tied-for-second and fourth, respectively, in goals scored. Cooper has a baker's dozen and Henry is close behind on 11.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
Top 3 Predictions
New York Red Bulls 8-0 Houston Dynamo
- 14.04 %
New York Red Bulls 2-0 Houston Dynamo
- 14.04 %
New York Red Bulls 2-1 Houston Dynamo
- 12.28 %
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2012-08-10||New York Red Bulls 2 - Houston Dynamo 0|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2012-08-03||Houston Dynamo 2 - New York Red Bulls 0|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2012-05-09||New York Red Bulls 1 - Houston Dynamo 0|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2011-05-21||Houston Dynamo 2 - New York Red Bulls 2|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2011-04-02||New York Red Bulls 1 - Houston Dynamo 1|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2013-05-19||New York Red Bulls 1 - Los Angeles Galaxy 0||MLS|
|2013-05-11||New England Revolution 1 - New York Red Bulls 1||MLS|
|2013-05-08||New York Red Bulls 2 - Montreal Impact 1||MLS|
|2013-05-04||Columbus Crew 0 - New York Red Bulls 1||MLS|
|2013-04-27||Toronto FC 1 - New York Red Bulls 2||MLS|
|Returns:||New York Red Bulls $20.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||Draw $33.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||Houston Dynamo $35.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|11||Sebastien Le Toux||Midfielder|
|-||Jan Gunnar Solli||Midfielder|
Times In EST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed