|New York Red Bulls||8.00||2.20||2.30||2.35||8.50||2.45||2.31|
MLS Preview: Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls
After picking up its second win of the season, Toronto FC's new-found confidence will be tested against high-flying New York.
By Keith Hickey
|Toronto FC (4-4-2): Kocic; Hall, Eckersley, Henry, Morgan; Dunfield, de Guzman, Frings, Avila; Johnson, Koevermans.
OUT: FW Nicholas Lindsay (L knee surgery recovery); GK Stefan Frei (L lower leg); DF Ty Harden (R adductor strain); DF Adrian Cann (R knee sprain); FW Joao Plata (R hamstring strain)
|New York Red Bulls (4-4-2): Meara; Barklage, Marquez, Pearce, Miller; Solli, McCarty, Lindpere, Ballouchy; Cooper, Henry.
OUT: MF Teemu Tainio (R knee sprain); FW Jose Angulo (R knee sprain); DF Markus Holgersson (L ankle sprain)
QUESTIONABLE: DF Wilman Conde (groin tightness)
PROBABLE: FW Thierry Henry (R calf strain); MF Rafa Marquez (R thigh injury)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The Red Bulls have been without Designated Player Rafa Marquez for nine games this season due to suspension and injury. New York is 5-0-2 on the year in games in which he appears, and is undefeated in those matches dating back to Oct. 15 of last season.
- Danny Koevermans is starting to heat up for Toronto FC. He has five goals in his last five games – three in his last two – after scoring the opener Saturday against New England. He also added an assist, his first of the season.
- The Red Bulls have won four of the last five in this series, and have not lost since June 2009. In those matches, New York has outscored Toronto 16-2.
- The first two goals of Brandon Barklage’s MLS career came within about a half hour of each other, as he netted twice against his former club, D.C. United, in the Red Bulls’ 3-2 victory on Sunday.
- After losing 10 of its first 11 games, Toronto FC is now undefeated in its last three matches.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
Top 3 Predictions
Toronto FC 1-2 New York Red Bulls
- 15.63 %
Toronto FC 2-1 New York Red Bulls
- 15.63 %
Toronto FC 0-2 New York Red Bulls
- 12.5 %
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2013-04-27||Toronto FC 1 - New York Red Bulls 2|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2012-09-29||New York Red Bulls 4 - Toronto FC 1|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2012-06-30||Toronto FC 1 - New York Red Bulls 1|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2011-10-01||Toronto FC 1 - New York Red Bulls 1|
|Major League Soccer (MLS)||2011-07-06||New York Red Bulls 5 - Toronto FC 0|
|2013-05-18||Toronto FC 0 - Columbus Crew 1||MLS|
|2013-05-08||San Jose Earthquakes 2 - Toronto FC 1||MLS|
|2013-05-04||Colorado Rapids 1 - Toronto FC 0||MLS|
|2013-05-01||Montreal Impact 6 - Toronto FC 0||CAN1|
|2013-04-27||Toronto FC 1 - New York Red Bulls 2||MLS|
|Returns:||Toronto FC $80.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||Draw $12.20||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|Returns:||New York Red Bulls $80.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to $100 CAD|
|-||Julian De Guzman||Defender|
|-||Jan Gunnar Solli||Midfielder|
|-||Jhonny Alexandre Arteaga||Striker|
Times In EST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed