The Gunners captain reveals that he had begun to expect that the long-serving manager would have walked away if they had been beaten by Hull City at Wembley in May
Saturday, 27 September 2014
- Messi breaks Raul's CL record
- 'Madrid unbeatable with Messi'
- What has happened to Schurrle?
- Luis Enrique: Barca will struggle again
- Mou pours scorn on Di Matteo CL win
- How the derby will be won & lost
- 'Ten-man Bayern dominated City'
- Verbeek backs Postecoglou's plan
- How Atletico wasted their Costa cash
- Fabregas hits back at Ramos sniping